PRAGA MEDICA eye surgery provider based in Prague. They specialise in all kinds of laser and intraocular eye surgery such as IntraLASIK Wavefront, cataract surgery, phakic intraocular lens exchange, refractive lens exchange (RLE) and laser assisted intraocular lens replacement.
Founded back in 2009, Praga Medica (www.medicalservicesprague.com) is a leading Czech eye surgery provider based in Prague. They have excellent knowledge of the Czech medical and tourist services. They speak fluent English and cooperate with several clinics. Praga Medica specialize in providing full range of eye surgery procedures, both laser and intraocular, for international patients.
Having had hundreds of satisfied international patients from all around the world, Praga Medica is a time-tested highly professional and reliable medical provider. Find out more about Praga Medica by reading vision correction testimonials.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) abroad, from €800
- No waiting list
- 5 days stay in Prague
- Top quality Alcon Acrysof Restor lenses
Read more about RLE abroad.
LenSx laser assisted intraocular surgery abroad, from €1760
- Most modern method for laser assisted (blade-free) intraocular surgery
- Blade-free, quick recovery, accurate LenSx technology
Read more about Femto-Cataract Surgery.
Cataract surgery abroad, from €800
- Thorough preoperative examination
- Top quality Alcon yellow lenses, toric and multifocal lenses available
Read more about cataract surgery abroad.
Apply for a free initial consultation now!
Complete their short contact form and you will be promptly contacted by one of their eye sugery consultants.
Eye surgery in Prague, in the Czech Republic with Praga Medica
- Apply for a free online medical consultation
- Centrally located eye clinic in Prague, Czech Republic
- Certified english speaking eye specialists
- Free medical consultation
- Time-tested American Acrysof lenses for refractive lens exchange
- Modern equpment including a new generation Carl Zeiss femtosecond laser, and LensX laser for blade-free cataract surgery
- High quality eye surgery abroad for local prices, yet tailored to international patient's needs
- Cost reduction up to 80%
- Full lasik in just 3 days and Intraocular refractive lens exchange in 5 days
- No waiting list - eye surgery within 2 weeks time
- Top customer support speaking Czech, English, German, Spanish
- Vast experience with international patients
- Local customer representative assistance
List of available eye surgery procedures in Prague, Czech Republic
Visit their website to see a complete list of intraocular procedures and laser procedures with up-to-date rates.
Get a quote from Praga Medica.
HealthCzech s.r.o. and Intuition Communication Ltd bear no responsibility for information published on this website, which concerns or relates to advertisers and their products and services. Read Disclaimer in full.